To meet the needs of manufacturing industry Philidas has developed a range of flange nits in both non-locking and self-locking forms.
A wide variety of flange nuts are currently manufactured in metric and UNF thread forms from grade 8, 10 and 12 material for metric types, and grade 1, 3 and 5 material for UNF.
Philidas welcome enquiries where applications involve non-standard types.
- All Metal Deformed Type
- Cold Formed and Bar Turned
- Sizes from M4 to M36 (Bulk Production Method)
- Sizes above M36 (Batch Production Method)
- Thin Heights available in Imperial Sizes
- Metric, UNF, UNC, BSF, BSW and BA Threads
- Metric Grades 8, 10 and 12
- Imperial Grades 1, 3 and 5
- Lower Cost Alternative to the Bent Beam Types
- Available in Numerous Finishes