The most versatile self-locking nut in the Philidas range, the Philidas Industrial can be confidently recommended as the first choice for most industrial applications.
The Philidas Industria is an all-metal one piece nut with a collar above the hexagon. Two slots, in the same plane, are cut in the collar and the metal above the slots set to de-pitch the threads. When the nut is tightened on to a bolt, the thread is gripped on the flank ~ the point at which it is designed to take the thrust.
- Suitable for use in all temperature conditions.
- Performance unaffected by oil, petrol, liquids, and vapours.
- Easily assembled with hand or power tools.
- Locks effectively to a face or unsupported.
- Standard finishes are Self Colour, Zinc and Yellow, and Zinc and Clear.
- Grades of material include: Steel Grade 8 and Grade 10, Steel Grade 1 and Grade 3, Stainless Steeel A2/A4.
- All Metal Bent Beam Type
- Cold Formed and Bar Turned
- Sizes from M4 to M36 (Bulk Production Method)
- Sizes above M36 (Batch Production Method)
- Standard and Thin Heights Available
- Metric, UNF, UNC, BSF, BSW and BA Threads
- Developed from the Turret Design as a lower Height alternative
- Available in Numerous Finishes